What is Eat Play Learn?
- Lessons that use healthy food to reinforce academic standards!
- Fun activities for children ages 4-9 to do at home!
- A creative way to use food as both, a learning tool, and a reward!
Objectives + Food = Fun + Learning
- The lessons are all simple, there is little to no cooking, and they use common foods found in many kitchens
- A series of educational books that covers four curriculum areas; Reading & Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies
Grady Turner is a dedicated Kindergarten teacher, known for his innovative classroom practices. His signature program is a proven vehicle for motivating young learners and teaching them healthy eating habits, while helping them make connections across the curriculum.
— Stuart J. Murphy: Visual learning specialist and author of the award-winning MathStart series, the I See I Learn Pre-K series, and numerous educational programs.
You can see a sample lesson here.